Thursday, October 11, 2012

Little Sis' October Read #1

So far I've read Lisa Jackson's You Don't Want to Know.  Not an author I would normally pick up, but this one is about a woman going crazy after her 2-year-old disappears. Thought I could relate. Not!  The lead character complained soooo much, even motherly me got sick of it.  Heartache. Pain. In Every Paragraph. Some of the twists were almost entirely anticipated. Heartache. Pain. And wow, she lives in a mansion, is so rich she pays her family to work on the estate. That right there is enough to start a family crisis. Heartache. Pain.  I'm so wealthy. Heartache.  Pain. 'Nuff said!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm not much of a fan of hers, either... LOVE your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. I love Wealth TV and I like nice cars and nice things as much as anyone. But c'mon! She says "I'm rich" more than once in the book. I have to write a book.....!!! One of my many goals!

    ReplyDelete