Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Clouds from Above

Took this photo from the plane on the way home from St. Louis...


There were some nice cloud formations today, just before we went into the theater to see HP7.2 for the third time, but by the time I parked the car, cloud photos were completely out of my head.

I'll watch over the next day or two for some more current ones; I don't want to cheat and put my 2009 photo in here...

I was thinking about another photo theme...  how about close ups?  Close ups of anything.  A close up of your appendectomy scar, or a close up of the inside of a flower, or a close up of my dental implant...  Something original, or something that looks really cool...  What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Cool photo!

    Close up? Sounds intriguing. Might be hard to do on my point and shoot, but you know, part of this exercise is to prove what can be done with an ordinary point and shoot camera, so why not?

    When do you want to start close ups? Labor Day?

    ReplyDelete