Monday, October 25, 2010

Photo Challenge #2

Okay, so it seems obvious that the next photo challenge should be Thanksgiving, as we're about to turn the page of the calendar into November.

But the Jane Voohees Zimmerli Art Museum in my old stomping ground, Rutgers University, has a theme for several exhibits and lectures of and on water. I think it might be intriguing to dovetail into that. I wish I was there to check the exhibits themselves out.

So, any preference? Water would be a challenge for me right now, as November is not a watery month in the desert, but that would definitely increase the challenge aspect.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good to me, although I feel a little bit like I have an advantage, with a house on the lake... But I'll try to include something other than the obligatory lake sunset shots, okay?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, but that's not a challenge. You need to get unusual photos of the lake, or of water from the lake. I recently saw a fantastic photo, very up close, of raindrops on some winter tomatoes. Beautiful!

    Let's give water a try, and let's give it several weeks. So how about a photo posting deadline of anytime you want, but by the weekend of Nov. 20? That way, we can add Thaksgiving photos if we want.

    ReplyDelete