Sunday, February 28, 2010

Middle Sister's February Reads

The Rover Boys in Business, Or, The Search for the Missing Bonds by Edward Stratemeyer; The Kindle for PC app allowed me to read this long OOP book; it was an experiment to see if I liked the app, what was available etc., and I thought a children's book a great way to get started. And you know how I love old childrens mystery series!
Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy; I originally started this with the Kindle for PC app, but learned from the Internet that the public domain translation was not the best, so I read the Penguin edition instead. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would, but it reinforced my general dislike for very long books. I never thought I had a short attention span, but I guess in this one thing, I do.
4:50 from Paddington by Agatha Christie; a re-read to try out the Adobe Digital Reader app
Final Curtain by R. T. Jordan, a birthday gift from Li'l Sister

I'm currently reading 3 other books, including the one you gave me for Christmas, Big Sis (one at night in bed, one in the car, one on my laptop).

No comments:

Post a Comment