Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dogs, Shows, and Rain

K and I scored perfect on our Delta Society retest yesterday--first time ever, and this was the fourth time we've taken the test. Yea! So we'll keep visiting at the hospital for another 2 years, and when it's time for her next retest, I'll have to decide whether to retire her or not. She'll be 11 then. She may be tired of visiting. Who are we kidding? That girl will be a pup till she dies.

Watched a rebroadcast of The Rape of Europa last night, about the theft of great art works by the  Nazis during WWII. Riveting, and appalling.

And this afternoon, Monica, Tania and I are going to the Museum of Art to see an exhibit of Ansel Adams photographs. Did you know he willed his collection to the UA? I can't wait to see it.

posted by Middle Sister

1 comment:

  1. Yay to K & you!
    I didn't know it was this weekend!
    A perfect score!
    Hip, hip!!!

    ReplyDelete