Monday, January 25, 2010

Sisters, Sisters, There Were Never Such Devoted Sisters...

C'mon, sing along with me!

February's Prevention magazine has a short blurb that reports you're most likely to be happy ...if you have a sister! People with 1 or more sisters "reported better social support, more optimism, and greater coping abilities, according to the British Psychological Society. Sisters appear to encourage cohesion in families (Danielle Kosecki, Prevention, Feb. 2010, p. 20)." So there you have it--we're good for each others' health!

And yes, I'd love a piece of the upholstery (it's the old dining room upholstery, which is red and gold) for the back seat for the dogs. I measured it when I bought it but have forgotten. Let me remeasure and I'll let you know. Red and gold would match Mr. Knightley very well.

1 comment:

  1. There is no red in it: it's gold and brown and green on a beige-y background...
    But it will go well with Mr. K, just not with the grey...

    ReplyDelete