Tuesday, January 12, 2010

BookTeaCatDog

So, Middle Sister, LOVE the idea of this blog! I'm so glad you've been dragged, kicking and screaming, into the 21st century! It's a blog, for Pete's sake, not a Hummer or artificial intelligence!

So, "very opinionated and with big mouths," huh? Yea, okay, I can live with that description of me...

So, the only rule is no politics... I can deal with that... Except for just this one little comment - I really think --------- Ha! Fooled ya! I think that's a great "only" rule except for this one: Not ONLY can you wear your pajamas when you visit, you can wear your fuzzy slippers, too!

Well, I'm off, to Anthony David, a restaurant here in Hoboken, where I ate only once before, but man-o-man, was the food to-die-for!!! How about a restaurant review tomorrow???

Toodles!

Big Sis

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of restaurant reviews! Can't wait to read it.

    Where's Lil Sis?

    ReplyDelete