Friday, January 29, 2010

Books I've Read in January 2010 (KFS)

Why wait until Sunday, Middle Sis? I have a few moments, so I thought I'd go ahead and make the list now!

  • Ice (Linda Howard)
  • Deeper Than the Dead (Tami Hoag)
  • True Blue (David Baldacci)
  • Breathless (Dean Koontz) - although technically this is a December book (started it in December/finished it in January)
  • Messenger: The Legacy of Mattie J.T. Stepanek and Heartsongs (Jeni Stepanek) - am finishing this now

I already have a few piled up on my "To Be Read" pile...

And I hope you realize a heck of a lot more reading has been going on, what with magazines and blog posts and online reading...

2 comments:

  1. Yea, I probably won't list till tomorrow or Sunday, though, because I have my list at home. We could count magazines, too if you like, or maybe that should be a separate post...

    Am I am still slugging through Anna Karenina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, how did you get those nice little flower bullets? I couldn't even indent my titles.

    ReplyDelete