Thursday, January 14, 2010

Beat you to it, Little Sis!

Missy, we miss you!


This dog belonged to our mom's best friend. Jackie died and her husband kept the dog for a little while but eventually decided he didn't want to keep her (update this story if I get it wrong, ladies!). Little Sis jumped at the opportunity to take Missy in and she became part of our family!
This weekend I'll try to post a picture or two of our Belle and of Bart, too, if you don't, C.
We've been very blessed to have some wonderful pets in our lives, and P, you have some other pix you could post, too, I'm sure!

1 comment:

  1. When J died, I told Mom that he would give her the dog, and told her I'd take Missy, that I'd even move out of my apartment for Missy. So Lil Sis is the lucky one, I wanted her!

    ReplyDelete